Sunday, September 7, 2008

And the award goes to....

So it has been a very long time since my last post! My camera was missing for over a week. I was really worried about it! I knew that it was last seen in a grocery bag on the island counter. From there...anyone's guess since we do have a three year old on site.
I hit a new low in my search on Friday morning. You guessed it--garbage day. Need I say more? It brings on shudders to even recall that morning since I figured if it was in the can at all it was in the very bottom since it went MIA right around garbage day last week.
Bob came home to the awful scene and "helped" a bit (I caught him turning his head and shaking with laughter).
Anyway, after my very HOT shower I got out and found my camera hanging on the towel bar. Bob had found it somewhere in the couch. I'm sure I looked there. After all, who in their right mind would hit the trash 1st???
Oh well, all's well that ends well right? Right...unless I'm scarred for life, which remains to be seen.

2 comments:

Evensen Family said...

That is too funny! But desperate times call for desperate matters. Glad that you found it!

Julie said...

Oh! Really! There is nothing worse than not being able to find something! So glad you found it. congrats on your TRI! Brady said you guys did great! (He talked to Bob) WAY TO GO!!