Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hola Mexico!






We found a killer deal on a cruise over UEA and jumped on board, so to speak. We went on the seven day Mexican Riviera cruise. The ports included Cabo san Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta.
In Cabo, we had a blast parasailing! We all did it and I must admit, I was a bit scared....when my KIDS were up there!! Tan and Liz went up together and absolutely loved it! When I was up in the air, I was contemplating how many sharks were down below and wondering if I could spot any. As I was scoping it out, I saw a huge sting ray gliding by. It was amazing!
We were in Mazatlan for Liz's 11th birthday. We gave her a fun certificate telling her that the next day she would be SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS! She was so excited!
So, in Puerto Vallarta she and I went in with the dolphins and it was awesome!! We got to touch them (including her tongue), hold them, give some commands, and ride around the pool on her belly! That was great.
It was a really fun family trip and we had a great time just being together. The kids loved sharing their own room right next to ours, swimming in the pool and going down the slides, the fun excursions and hanging out together. Good times!!

No comments: