Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Oh my...I'm not ready for Liz to wear make up!

The Halloween season started with the annual party at the Evensen's home. We had a yummy dinner, played fun games and made crafts and enjoyed being with grandparents and cousins! This is a really fun tradition.
Then I had the opportunity of planning and executing Liz's Halloween party for her class at school. We had some fun games and everyone seemed to have a great time. I decided that morning to dress up to make it more fun, so I turned myself into a pirate. :)
That evening, we had our annual chili fest with the Orgills. We were glad to have G-ma and G-pa Evensen join us! After dinner, the kids went their separate ways and I went home to hand out candy.
A short time after Bob and Zack came home, Mindy's daughter, Jess, called me asking me to come over and goof off with them. We had so much fun!! We were singing and dancing to Mama Mia songs, making the kids dance for candy, jumping off the porch and laughing at Jess's dance with the jumbo umbrella. It's a good thing we don't drink (although some neighbors may be questioning that at this point). :)
It was a happy Halloween this year.

1 comment:

L said...

You make a great pirate! The family pictures from the cruise and tram are awesome. Hope to see you soon.
Lisa