Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Christmas Surprise!


So, it's amazing that the cat was not let out of the bag, so to speak.  I could not stop thinking about our fun Christmas surprise for the kids.  Then I kept talking about it...it was just too darn exciting for me!  I felt like a little kid at Christmas--the wait about killed me!
On Christmas morning, after most of the presents were unwrapped (and I really couldn't stand it anymore) Bob went out and brought in the grand finale--a new Yellow Lab puppy we named Roxy.  I wish everyone could have seen Tan, Liz and Zack as they discovered their new little friend that morning!  They shot up and ran to Bob like he had water in a desert!  It was Great!!
Roxy is the cutest little pup you've ever laid eyes on and possibly the most loved puppy around.
Now I'd better run....it seems she is trying to tell me that she wants to give me a little "present" of my own outside right now....
The gift that keeps on giving....

1 comment:

L said...

Well it doesn't get much better than that on Christmas, or any time of year for that matter! Can't wait to meet her.
Lisa